Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Best Wednesday Ever

Today was one of the days I had been most looking forward to.  We got to go on a guided tour of LOST filming locations!  We did the afternoon tour so we did breakfast at the condo, lunch at Lulu’s (have I mentioned I love their guacamole?!?!) and were ready to go by that afternoon.  We went through KOS Hummer Tours (yes we rode around in a hummer) and our guide was awesome.  We stopped at a few places such as Locke’s dad’s house, the spot where Jacob’s house was, the pier and a few other places before we went to Kauloa Ranch; the mecca of filming locations.  While on the ranch, we saw the golf course, the bomb tower, where Hurley’s joyride took place, Richard’s house…I suppose I’ll stop with Lost references and mention the other things.  We saw a dinosaur footprint from Godzilla, the field where the dinosaurs were running Jurassic Park, where Adam Sandler was trying to stop Drew Barrymore in 50 First Dates and where a few scenes of Hawaii Five-0.  Want me to name the best thing I saw on the tour?  I saw the submarine that was “used” to transport people to the island!  Jeremy is still laughing at me because I saw it and started doing a happy dance when I saw it and told him to come with me.





**There will be a whole separate post with just pictures from Lost so be patient.

No comments: