Monday, December 20, 2010

Fall Quarter

This past quarter at school was supposed to be my hardest quarter yet. Not only is the quarter 2 weeks longer than the other quarters, but I took 20 credits (my last 3 quarters will be 18, 18 and 10 respectively). In addition to being at school for physical class time, I was also at school working. My internship that I had over the summer turned into a work study position so I was getting paid to get experience (bonus!). Somehow I made it through but my g.p.a. went down. Jeremy seems to think if I turned in one of my assignments (the only one out of 4 classes that I "didn't feel like doing") I might have gotten a better grade. Can I object on the grounds of speculation? Here is my final tally:

Unix/Linux 4.0
Intro to data recovery/forensics 4.0
Wide Area Networks 3.8
Operating System Principles 3.1

No comments: