Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sad Day

Today was a very sad day, it was the day we had to come home.  We had packed almost everything the night before so there wasn't much to do that morning except put the last few things in the suitcases and go.  But before we left, we stopped back by Leonard’s for some malasadas.  Really, we stopped to buy some for other people, it wasn't our fault that we ended up eating some too.  Our trip to the airport was detoured by us in order to take a drive by picture of the headquarters for the Hawaii Five 0 tv show.  We were starving and still had a few hours before our flight so we stopped at McDonalds for one last local deluxe breakfast; I'm gonna miss those.  We made it to the airport, and through security, in plenty of time.  At our layover in Maui I stumbled upon my brother.



At this point of the blog, I don’t think I need more details other than we got in at 11:25 pm and my super awesome mom picked us up from the airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I feel just like I was on vacation with you, (except for the shark thingy) Your awesome wonderful momma!