Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On The Red

Today will be my first in the series On The Red. Basically, it is my monthly (sometimes for 5 days straight) post about things that I complain about due to my heightened irritation from the red and people in general. This post will be short as I need to pace myself.

1. Stores who put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving.

1a. Stores who put up Christmas decorations before Halloween!

2. People who put [Christmas] lights/nativity scenes/inflatable lawn ornamentation up before Thanksgiving.

3. Radio stations that play Christmas music before Thanksgiving.

Do we see a pattern?

Now, I enjoy the holiday season as much as the next person who also happens to enjoy it, but seriously, can't you wait til Black Friday? Come Friday I will be into my Christmas spirit, why you ask, because it is after Thanksgiving.

Note: Buying some gifts for Christmas early is acceptable, as long as you don't decorate. You should also buy me some :)

No comments: