Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not in a Mini!


This past summer I started using the "Tide to Go" pen. It has not only save many of my clothes, but Jeremy's white work shirt (my delicious spaghetti sauce) and Allie's white tank top (ketchup from fair fries) as well. I highly recommend keeping one handy for just such emergencies.

A few months ago I saw a rather delightful commercial for the "Tide to Go" pen, now in a mini! I was very excited to learn about this. So for the past few months I have been making stops down the laundry detergent aisle and even checking the end caps of check out lines at the stores and have not been able to locate said pen. I have made multiple stops at QFC, Fred Meyer, Safeway, Rite Aid and even Big Lots and still have not found the mini version of it.

I am starting to question its existence. If any of my (I think 3 now) readers know where I can find the "Tide to Go Mini" I would love to know. It would also make a great Christmas gift!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jenny, I work with Tide To Go... I'm happy to hear that you find our pens to be really handy!

That's a shame you haven't been able to find the Minis... but I assure you they do in fact exist! Haha. You can purchase them online from our website (where you can also get a coupon): www.tidetogo.com

Also, I wanted to give you a heads up... have you seen our "talking stain" commercial from last year's Super Bowl? It's hilarious! CBS has even included it in their top 10 SB commercials of all time. They're running a special on it this Saturday night, and you can vote for your favorite here: www.cbs.com/tide

If you like ours we'd certainly appreciate it if you vote for it and try tuning in if possible. :) I hope you don't mind me commenting on your post by the way. If you have any questions or comments just let me know. Have a great day, and I hope your quest for the Mini ends soon enough!

Shawn
tidetogoapop@gmail.com