Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Top Ten Politically Correct Christmas Carols

I found this card (made by Carlton Cards) at Target, but I have nobody to give it to as I forgot about it then bought everyone different cards yesterday. I will share this with my readers.

10. O Holiday Tree

9. Have Yourself a Merry Little Day of Winter

8. Frosty the Snowperson

7. Chestnuts Roasting on a Safely Contained, Continuously Monitored, Eco-friendly, Nontoxic Outdoor Fire (For Which I Do Have a Permit)

6. Higher Power Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

5. Grandma Allegedly Got Run Over By an Unidentified Non-Human Perpetrator

4. Deck the Halls With Boughs of Unendangered Foliage (If Office Policy Permits)

3. Hark! The Herald Mythical Winged Creature Sings

2. I Saw Mommy Greeting Santa Claus With a Purely Platonic Expression of Inoffensive Mutual Affection

1. I'll Be Home for a Short Period of Time in December

No comments: