Saturday, January 31, 2009

Letter to the President

Dear President Obama,

First of all, congratulations on the new job. But the reason for this letter isn't going to be all praise. I learned yesterday that your pick for Super Bowl XL III is the Steelers. I don't think you know this, but I come from a little place called Washington state. In Washington we have a football team called the Seahawks. You may not know them, that's OK, nobody does. But we were in Super Bowl XL, where we played, you guessed it, the Steelers. We didn't win, but that wasn't my problem. The game was poorly officiated thus causing a team who played poorly to come out victorious. If the Steelers had in fact outplayed the Seahawks (thereby winning), I would not have such a severe of case of animosity towards them. But alas, that was not the case.

I understand you have a very difficult job as president and there will always be many who disagree with you. On this subject, we disagree. Let's try not to make disagreeing a habit, I have other things to worry about.

Sincerely,

Jenny

P.S. Keep up the good work!

No comments: