Monday, June 8, 2009

Eddie Got Sick

Who's Eddie? This is Eddie.














So Friday afternoon Jeremy and I were driving up to Seattle to drop off a part to a repair shop then to the Key Arena to see Dane Cook. While on I-5 my car made a clunk sound then didn't want to "go." It would rev up to like 4000 rpm before it would change gears. We ended up having the car towed to Auburn from Seattle (not cheap). Needless to say I was very frustrated/worried because my paycheck doesn't leave much money to spend after all of my bills are paid.

I was getting ready to do a slide show about Eddie, but dad called a few hours ago and it's only the vacuum modulator and vacuum hoses (whatever that means). Translation, the car isn't going to cost thousands of dollars to fix and it CAN be fixed. Happy days!

*The picture was taken in September 2003 the weekend after I bought him. Dad and I spent all day cleaning and waxing the car so it was almost like new.

No comments: