Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Reunited and it Feels So Good...





Almost 1 month after Eddie got sick in Seattle and had to be towed home, he is back and healthy as can be! Well, after I got him home the battery died so I had to buy a new one.
A big thank you to the following people:
Mom & Dad-for picking Jeremy and I up in Seattle and footing the bill until I can pay you back.
Jeremy-for being a shoulder to cry on many times.
Irvin from Rayman Northwest Transmission*-for doing a great job.
Ian-for suggesting Irvin.
Auburn Valley Towing-for getting my car back from Seattle for less than $5 a mile plus base rate.
The parking lot attendant at Key Arena-for refunding our $15 since my car was being towed.
*Rayman Northwest Transmission (253) 848-5813
1134 E Main Ave
Puyallup, WA 98372

No comments: