Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sonic

A few weeks ago Jeremy and I went to the "new" Sonic in Puyallup. We shared some chili cheese tots (not bad, but eat them first, they get cold quickly), we each had a burger (huge and delightful), the french fries were ok, Jeremy had a cherry limeade (very refreshing) and I ordered a green apple slush, but got a grape slush. We told the carhop and he said to keep the grape because they just throw them away. Both were delightful. The longest part of the whole trip was deciding what to eat. There wasn't more than a 3 minute wait to park. I thought it was really cool that after we got our food, a girl came around with a tray full of ketchup, mustard,
salt, pepper, straws, napkins, ranch, etc.

We also saw a lady walk into the restroom without shoes. It was gross.

I regret not taking a picture of the jumbo sized burger, but I do have a picture of Jeremy's Route 44 upgrade.


No comments: