Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Didn't Get His Name, But I Saw His Dingle

That's right. I saw his dingle and it was dangling.

Jeremy and I went to the Rainiers game Monday and due to weather, the game was delayed an hour. In the hour prior to the game, some guy decided the smartest thing he could do would be to pull his pants down, run around the infield, stop by the pitcher's mound, jump up and down, pull his pants back up and try to run away. So I saw his dingle.
Yes, security did get him and I'm sure the cops won't look to favorably on somebody who has frontal nudity in front of a crowd mixed with small children, can we say sex offender? And who else should "streak" later in the game? Rhubarb, the wacky mascot reindeer. After the man streaker, I told Jeremy that they probably wouldn't have Rhubarb do that, but they did. Another side funny note, Windex was doing a promotional thing at the game and later in the game was "Windex's Streak Free Recap." It indeed contained no streaking of any sort.

On a super awesome note, the Rainiers won the game 11-2 which earned them the title of "Pacific Coast League, Pacific North Division Champions." And it didn't turn into a blowout until the 8th inning.

Jeremy and I ended up at Applebee's for our usual late night dinner. I take the road through Celebration Park to get home. It was 11:40 when we were turning to cut through the park and we saw some sort of animal get up. At first we thought it might be a fox, but it was too big. I said wolf. We stopped and stared at it for a while. Jeremy told me they just caught a cougar in a park in Seattle, I asked what an old lady was doing in a park. I told mom about the "wolf" and she said "coyote." I said "ok fine, a dingo." It was a dingo.

No comments: