Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wally's Birthday Party

Last night was Wally's 1st birthday party. The night started out with a car ride to Petsmart to pick out some presents (toys), back to my house to play with Tobby and the presents, a walk around my block (new route for him) and back home to Jeremy's to sleep off all of the excitement. Jeremy and I ate people cake.


This was the best picture we could get of all who attended.
Wally gave Tobby one of his bones.
This is the delicious cake I built.
Wally got some good presents for his first birthday. He got a Loofa Dog Toy and Missing Link from grandma (my mom). He got a 4-pack of bones, a Kong Wubba and Mr. Bill. The best part about Mr. Bill is that he says "oh nooooooo" when you squeeze him. Wally squeezed him and tossed him down the stairs, it was HILARIOUS!

No comments: