Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tough Questions

So I was at Taco Time today with my mom and grandma, as is the ritual after grandma gets her hair done. I went to the bathroom and before I sat down, I noticed a quarter in the toilet. I contemplated going after the quarter, but decided it wasn't worth a nasty toilet water hand.

I told my mom and grandma about this and it lead to a short discussion on what you would actually reach into the toilet and grab. We decided jewelry and cells phones were a must. Grandma said a 1925 quarter.

Where would you draw the line?

2 comments:

Faceplant said...

When I had my first job (at Toys R Us) I dropped a hat in the toilet. I did retreive it, but I made sure not to tough any part of the hat the actually made contact with "Yellow Sea".

Amber said...

I agree, cell phones are a big must...but I'm a little iffy in the jewelry department...if it was diamonds then in goes the hand, if its surgical steel body jewelry then flush it away!