Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome Back Jenny!

I am welcoming myself back to the social world. Before Twilight (movie) came out, my mom had read all 4 books in the series and recommended that I read them as well. It wasn't until February that I saw the movie (only because Kristin bought my $2 ticket). After the movie I decided I should read the book because I still couldn't understand what all of the hype was about. March 20, 2009 at 2:30 am I started reading Twilight. March 24, 2009 at 1:30 am I finished all 4 books in the Twilight series.* The only reason it took me as long as it did was because I had to go to work Friday and Sunday. I can see now why my mom had to buy the final two books in hardcover vs waiting for paperback.
Hopefully in the next few days I will be posting a small series of reviews of the movie and books.

*Note: the shortest book in the series is close to 500 pages.

No comments: