Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a Week!

My first week of school was crazy! First off, who decided it was a good idea to build a school on a hill? It is literally an uphill battle to get to class everyday! My networking class is by far the most difficult class so far. For some reason, nothing has "clicked" yet. The computer class where we get to take apart computers, play with their insides and rebuild them is pretty fun and slightly challenging. The books for both classes are boring and give a ton of information! My survey of computing class is very boring! I understand that a little later in the quarter, it will become more challenging, but learning how to create a folder, create a document and put the document in said folder is very boring! The teacher is fun to listen to, so I don't feel the need to doze off.

Homework this week was uber crazy! We went over 2 chapters in my networking class (and 2 online modules), 3 chapters in my computer "fixing" class and 2 (very easy) chapters in my survey of computing class. Now imagine 20 + questions for every chapter all due Monday! I just finished typing everything up and I am waiting for Jeremy to get done with his homework so I can print it out.

Even though I may not understand some stuff and other stuff is mind numbing, I am enjoying school for the first time in...well...ever.

2 comments:

Faceplant said...

Good hunny! I'm so proud of you!

Amber said...

Keep up the awesome work! All the grueling hours of homework and fuzzy computer screens will be worth it in the end! Even though you may never get away from the fuzzy computer screens ;)