Thursday, April 16, 2009

Game 2 vs Angels

On a whim, Jeremy and I decided to go to the game last night. For some stupid reason they changed the home run theme to "Party Time" from "Funk Blast," needless to say I was unhappy. However, I was very happy to be present in the situation where I found this out. Chavez and Griffey hit back to back home runs. That was Griffey's 400th home run as a Mariner. In the 7th Ichiro hit a grand slam to make the game 11-3. We won again! Jeremy and I had planned to go to tonight's game (4/16), but Ryan Rowland-Smith was put on the disabled list so I didn't want to go. We are going to the Rainier's Opening Day tomorrow. More pictures!



I saw this sweater at the game and had to take a picture and share with you.
***I'm watching Game 3 as I'm posting this and Ichiro just broke the hit record held by Isao Harimoto (Harimoto retired 28 years ago). Ichiro now has 3,086 career hits.***

No comments: