Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh Easter

Sad note
1. I never did find my happy bunny story to write about.
2. Tobby (dog) at 5 of my chocolates before we left in the morning. I came home to 2 piles of regurgitated "chocolate."
3. I couldn't find my bunny ears to put on Wally for a picture. This would be considered a happy note for Wally AND Jeremy.

Happy note:
Dinner was amazing!
Imagine turkey, ham, corn, green beans, deviled eggs, green salad, some sort of green marshmallow "salad", jell-o eggs, cheesy bread (extra cheesy=extra cholesterol=extra worth it) and twice baked potatoes*.
Then 6 different desserts including mocha pie, pistachio pie, frosted sugar cookies, cupcakes, pecan pie and peanut butter pie.
Did I mention there was only 25 people for all of this food?

*I won't totally give away the recipe but the twice baked potato ratio was 10lbs of potatoes, 1lb of butter and a few pounds of cheese (I would be more exact, but we always add more cheese than the recipe calls for).

No comments: