Saturday, August 1, 2009

Neighbors

So Jeremy and I were at my house watching TV and I went downstairs to tell my mom something. When I got upstairs Jeremy told me that "your neighbors are classy." When I asked why, he told me the following story:

"I heard something outside so I looked over my shoulder (and out the window) and saw that a cop was asking your neighbor, the one who lives across the street, to open his car doors for some reason. And you know the really fat guy? He came out wearing boxers...and nothing else. And the boxers barely covered his thigh. And there was some other guy out there wearing jeans and no shirt and perhaps his baby's mama, I don't know.
When I've had to go outside to talk to the cops, I make the time to put pants and a shirt on. I think the cops appreciate it too."

*These would be the neighbors who have a car parked on the side of their house with grass growing through it and if you look into their backyard (which is possible from my living room) you will notice that the grass is as tall as the fence. No, not a chain link fence, we're talking like the 8 foot tall, privacy fence. And yes, the neighbor Jeremy referred to is rather fat, like 300+. Oh, and I live on a main road.

Stay classy neighbors.

No comments: