Friday, August 21, 2009

Waldorf Salad

I call Wally that when I don't like him, such as when he's being bad...because nobody likes waldorf salad. Here's what Wally has done this week:
Good
Kept out of trouble while we were "camping"; including seeing an opossum
Feels so soft from his bath the other day
Ate blackberries off of the vine
Slept in the crate for 3 hours
Looked cute
Bad
Rolled in raccoon poop
Tried to eat raccoon poop
Tried to eat barbed wire
Tried to mark a trash can inside of my house (only got a few drops out)
Looked cute

1 comment:

Amber said...

I know, I never keep up with my social networking sites...but I just read ALL your blogs for August, in order, and though you are down on yourself about half the time I just thought I'd let you know that you are HILARIOUS! You have a way with words that makes me LOL...literally! You are beautiful and kind and a great friend (thanks for coming to my party, even though it was on Ryan Rowland Smith day...I would have forgiven you if you hadn't). I don't know how much scuba diving costs, but if you are still looking for a part time buddy I'd love to try...even in the cold murky puget sound :) Call me!!!