Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Things I Want

A job with a desk, preferably in a cubicle or a private office.
An office or cubicle where I can put some pictures up of my family.
A phone in that space which is rarely used.
To work for a company that does fun things such as picnics and has a summer softball team and a winter bowling team.
To have enough money to go on the vacations that I have planned in my head.
To go back to Australia.
The house in Brown's Point.
The bedframe from Ikea that I've been looking at for 5 years.
To have my own garden that I use in my cooking.
To make a huge batch of waffles once a month so I can freeze them and use them throughout the month for a breakfast or snack.
A kitchen big enough to cook in almost daily.
To be able to make a new recipe once a week if not more.
To be able to host dinner parties or game nights at my home.
To actually go scuba diving on a regular basis.
To own my own boat.
To weigh what I did just before I went to Australia.
To not have my foot hurt.
To not worry about what Wally chewed up today.
To be in a position where a marriage proposal wouldn't cause stress.
To be happy.

No comments: