Monday, November 2, 2009

Simple Fruits

This Halloween Jeremy and I decided to dress up in (my opinion) the most awesome costumes ever. He was Mario and I was his princess. Here are 2 pictures from my Sis-in-law's party at the Milton Tavern. Jeremy and I won 1st place in the contest and recieved a ribbon and vodka!

Yes I am wearing hot pink heels! I bought them in 2004 and I just now had the perfect outfit/place to wear them.

I would like to point out that my mom made my entire costume (dress, necklace and earrings) and she also made Jeremy's awesome-tastic Mario hat. Mom, you rock!

It wouldn't be Halloween unless I dressed up a helpless puppy. Tobby got a break this year. Jeremy wouldn't let me dress Wally up as Toadstool (which would have been awesome due to our costumes). Making him wear a hat was about as far as I could get...this year. Next year, pants!




No comments: