Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Triple Nerd Score

After much deliberation, Jeremy and I have decided to go back to school. This will be Jeremy's first post high school adventure. I just hope that the third time is a charm for me. We will be attending Highline Community College starting winter quarter 2010 (January). Jeremy is going to be working towards a certificate in paralegal studies (and a few extra classes to get a good old fashion associates degree).

As for me, I will be working towards an associate of applied science in Data Recovery Forensics and Networking. That's right, tentatively in fall of 2011 I will have earned 2 associate degrees raising my total to 3! Maybe one day I'll consider a bachelors.

So why did we choose the programs that we did? Jeremy enjoys legal junk ie government workings. I on the other hand enjoy more nerdy approaches to life such as math and chemistry. Computers fit nicely into my nerdy style and I got very excited while talking to an advisor about the program. (She also enjoys NCIS which is a huge bonus!)

If you would like to question my nerd-id-ity, please watch the following commercial from Intel. When I first saw it I laughed for 4 minutes and told mom and Jeremy about it because I thought it was just hilarious (still do).

1 comment:

Amber said...

From one nerd to another...that intel commercial was effing HILARIOUS!!! OMG! I'M STILL LAUGHING!!!