Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oso Nervous

So I'm still a little riled up from yesterday's incident and I have a job interview today. This will be my first job interview since...oh boy, um...May I think. Honestly, I can't even remember the last place I interviewed. I did a delightful search using The Google for interview questions and suggested answers. About an hour after I read them, I forgot most of it. I'm OSO nervous!

I also found out last night that It's Greek To Me in Federal Way is closed. There is some sort of pizza place there now. That added more sadness to my day. Oh and while cleaning out the glass in my car I cut my finger. It was a little pin prick, but it bled like no other! I'm glad Kristin knows CPR otherwise I might have died from the gangrene. (It was a joke)

No comments: